How much do you really know about your bones? Are you taking measures to make sure they are strong and healthy? Whether you are or aren’t read on…
Bone density isn’t something we usually think of until we break one or have a problem come up like osteoporosis. Did you know that Osteoporosis is estimated to affect 200 million women worldwide (44 million people in the US) – approximately one-tenth of women aged 60, one-fifth of women aged 70, two-fifths of women aged 80 and two-thirds of women aged 90. 1 in 2 women over 50 will experience osteoporotic fractures, as will 1 in 2 men.
These numbers are outrageous! The good news is that it’s possible to improve bone density at ANY age but the sooner you start working on strengthening those bones the better.
In today’s podcast our resident nutritionist Shawn Stevenson give you the tools to make sure your bones are strong and healthy so you won’t ever have to worry about Osteoporosis or low bone density.
Please help us spread this information far and wide so more people are aware of real, natural health solutions to this awful problem.
When you listen to the podcast below you’ll discover:
- The importance of bone health.
- What your bones are made of (different than what you were told).
- The functions of your bones (it’s not what you think).
- Why common misconceptions about bone density can land you in the hospital.
- How to intelligently improve bone density.
- Little known secrets about your bone health.
–> Regrow Your Knees
Click play below to listen to the podcast…