Did you know that prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in US?
Prostate cancer can be a serious disease, but most men diagnosed with prostate cancer do not die from it as it is very slow growing. In fact, more than 2.5 million men in the United States who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer at some point are still alive today.
Unfortunately conventional methods of diagnosing as well as treatment cause more harm then good. Alternative treatments are a far superior treatment for prostate whether the cancer has metastasized or not, and there is absolutely no reason for prostate surgery.
Most men don’t want to talk about this topic, but it’s critically important to learn about prevention and natural treatment.
This week Shawn Stevenson interviews Ron Bazar, an author of a great program “Healthy Prostate: The Extensive Guide To Prevent and Heal Prostate Problems”.
When you listen to this valuable podcast you’ll learn:
- Ron’s personal story.
- What is the prostate and its functions.
- Should you go for regular prostate exams.
- What can cause prostate problems.
- Prostate cancer diagnostic.
- What to do and what not to do if you have enlarged prostate.
- How diet affects prostate health.
- What is PSA testing.
- What can cause high PSA test results and when you should actually worry.
- Why many doctors misinterpret PSA test results.
- What are macrobiotics.
- Diet you should follow in order to prevent prostate problems.
- 10 foods to completely avoid.
- And much more.