(BeWellBuzz) Our body is a machine that has an amazing ability to heal itself. Everything that we do in our day-to-day life either contribute to our health and well-being or take away from it. Just like any machine, sometimes you need to get an oil change, and the oil that you use really matters!
Oils are the most efficient energy nutrient you can consume. They are good for improving memory, help build healthy cell membranes, lubricate the whole body inside and out, including the connective tissue and organs, assist the nervous system in sending messages to the brain, and help with absorption of vitamins A, D, E and K. They provide essential nutrients for the body to function at its full potential. But not all oils are created equal and knowing the difference can be crucial for your health.
Sometimes you come across an amazing product that you just can’t wait to share with everyone. Today we interviewed the creator of Activation Products, Ian Clark, who is bringing to the market a remarkable 5 seed oil blend called PanaSeeda.
In this podcast you will learn:
- 1:20 – Ian shares Former Olympian and Gold Medal Winner Andreas Wecker’s amazing healing story
- 10:55 – Difference between fish oil and flax seed oil
- 12:05 – The real story of the benefits of seed oils
- 13.32 – Process how the seed oils are made
- 16:05 – Why the 5 specific oils were chosen for PanaSeeda blend
- 17:20 – What makes seed oil therapeutic
- 20:34 – The dangers of so called “cold pressed” oils
- 22:40 – Therapeutic properties of sunflower oil
- 23:17 – Spectrum of nutrients in flax seed oil
- 24:15 – Black sesame seed oil benefits
- 25:14 – Health benefits of coriander seed oil
- 27:15 – Pumpkin seed oil benefits
- 29:23 – Proper dosage of this amazing blend
- 32:10 – Topical uses of seed oils
- 36:02 – Connection between seed oils and your body cells