Supplement Paradox & Adya Clarity Science
Shawn Stevenson interviews Dr. Karen Vieira, a molecular biologist, on the topic of Adya Clarity. Karen pulls many studies and delivers great insights around this product and health in general.
There’s big money being made in the supplement business which is a 28 billion dollar industry. Because this industry is largely unregulated it’s up to us consumers to demand higher standard and do our own homework.
Like other posts on the topic this podcast is NOT about vilifying a company or pointing fingers. The goal here is to get a scientific perspective on what people have been talking about for months. The secondary goal and real purpose is to raise the bar on the supplement industry to be responsible and consumer centric vs profit centric.
When you listen to this podcast you’ll discover:
- The supplement paradox
- The importance of transparency
- Scientific clarity on Adya Clarity
- Aluminum Sulfate uses and dangers
- Results of studies involving Aluminum Sulfate
- What happened in North Cornwall when a large amount of Aluminum Sulfate was accidentally released into the water.
- Dangers of Aluminum
- Minerals and Bioavailability
- Results of studies around bioavailability
- If mineral particle size matters in absorption
- How effective is the filter that comes with Adya
- Other filtration options and their effectiveness
Click play below to listen to the podcast…