- 6 Diet Foods for Lasting Energy: Low Calorie, High Energy Foods For Weight Loss May 13, 2013 Jake Gates
- 10 Health Benefits of Radishes and 5 Delicious Recipes April 29, 2013 Miriam Levin
- Health Benefits of Oranges April 16, 2013 Miriam Levin
Critical Water Facts
Post date: 21.12.2011 11:07 PM
Most people understand the importance of hydration, but the disconnect is how critical to health the source and structure of water is. Shawn Stevenson delivers true wisdom when it comes to this mysterious substance. You won’t see things the same way after listening to this podcast.
Water is your body’s most important nutrient, is involved in every bodily function, and makes up 70- 75% of your total body weight. Water helps you to maintain body temperature, metabolize body fat, aids in digestion, lubricates and cushions organs, transports nutrients, and flushes toxins from your body.
After listening to this podcast it will become abundantly clear how important drinking the RIGHT water is.
When you listen to this podcast you’ll discover:
- How water is related to your energy levels.
- Body processes that depend on water.
- Importance of water balance in your body.
- The physiology of dehydration.
- Importance of water in weight loss.
- What are aquaporins.
- The importance of drinking the right kind of water.
- A study showed these pharmaceuticals in tap water (scary!)
- The use of this chemical in water treatment is actually a crime.
- Is bottled water safe?
- Best way to “reset” water.
- How water alkalizers work and if they are healthy.
- Where to find the best drinking water.
- Things you can add to water to make it more hydrating.
Click play below to listen to the podcast…
By Larry and Oksana Ostrovsky. It's hot and humid, you're alone in a small hut in the Amazon. Shamans bring healing herbs to treat your ailments. As
In our quest to balance our body and cleanse, we decided to add acupuncture sessions to our 30 day protocol. So why Chinese Medicine and Acupunctur
Did you know that prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in US? Prostate cancer can be a serious disease, but most men diagnos