What is Ormus?
Ormus, often referred to as ORME (Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Element or M-state element), is made from water and other substances and is also known as monoatomic gold, white gold, white powder gold, M-state, AuM, micro clusters, and manna.
In some quarters, Ormus is called the Philosopher’s Stone. Due to their peculiar features, ORMEs have been a favorite among alternative medicine supporters and alchemists around the world. There are many myths associated with Ormus, with many believing it to be a magical element.
ORMEs have the same number of protons and electrons as their mineral counterparts that are found on the Periodic Table of elements. These are chemically identified as a separate class of substances, as is the case with halogens. They, however, have separate placements on the two-dimensional Periodic Table. Such elements are similar to silicon-type, ceramic powdery substances that appear to be isolated forming micro-cluster bits of atomic materials.
ORMEs appear to be closer to ether (a classical element) or vacuum or pure energy. The most interesting feature of Ormus is that it is able to switch from being one metal to another at different temperatures.
This observation was first made by Albert Einstein and Satyendra Nath Bose in the 1920s, due to which is it now known as the Bose-Einstein Condensate (BEC). This was later confirmed in 1995 by Eric Cornell and Carl Wieman in a laboratory. The greatest contribution, however, came from David Hudson, a farmer in Arizona who noticed some peculiar features in these strange materials. He spent millions of dollars studying these elements and later patented his process of obtaining and identifying ORMEs.
Ormus is believed to be a precious metal element in a different atomic state. Gold, silver, platinum, iridium, osmium, palladium, mercury, rhodium, ruthenium, copper, nickel, and cobalt were identified by Davidson as Ormus elements. He also stated that all these metals were available in abundance in their Ormus form as compared to their actual states.
David Hudson added that Ormus could be found in the air, soil, plants, stones, and the sea. Ormus elements are embedded into the DNA structure of plants and animals and are thought to be an integral part of our skin, nails, hair, blood, brain, and all the organs of our body.
Since Ormus elements have the same number of protons and electrons as their mineral counterparts, it is very difficult to distinguish between the two categories. The only difference lies in how these elements spin. Ormus elements are known to respond to the magnetic forces of attraction and repulsion. They are superconductors at room temperature and exhibit other quantum physical behaviors on a visible scale.
ORMEs are also known to exhibit the quantum physical behaviors of super fluidity, anomalous responses to gravity, Josephson tunneling, and magnetic levitation.
Health Benefits of Ormus
Ormus elements are believed to be the life-giving elements found in all living being. They have been one of the best curative sources in alternate medicine as they are believed to rectify many ailments with almost magical powers. Many alternative medicine practitioners state that since our body is made up of these very elements, ORMEs make for natural, holistic healing devices. Since they aren’t made of any synthetic elements, they hardly have any side effects as compared to conventional drugs.
A lot of plants or foods like almonds, aloe vera, apricot kernels, garlic, royal jelly, sheep sorrel, and white pine bark are said to be rich in ORMEs. The holistic benefits of Ormus are many, with a few of them being:
- ORMEs are believed to restore original DNA structure, possibly even assisting in its evolution. This property speeds up the healing process in case of any injury. It also prevents foreign matter from spreading and causing further complications in the body.
- Ormus is a super nutrient which also reduces the need for consuming large qualities of food.
- Aging is a natural process which cannot be reversed, but Ormus can help in decelerating the aging cycle and curbing its onset. For example, greying hair, wrinkled skin, and other common signs of aging can be slowed down. Ormus also helps in keeping the brain active and boosts memory even in old age.
- ORMEs change our energy field into a super conductor, which helps in generating energy from within. You will notice a tremendous change in your body if you use this alternative form of medicine. Ormus also betters your state of mind and boosts activity levels.
- Ormus acts as a powerful cleansing agent and can rid your body of all the harmful toxins that are present within. This helps in preventing many dangerous ailments from surfacing in your system.