There’s something going on inside your body… Something that no MRI or x-ray can detect. But it’s powerful enough to change your life.
Don’t worry, it’s not some kind of crazy disease that’s taking over the world. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. It’s an ancient healing technique that could leave you feeling brand new, and it’s been inside your body all along.
Chances are you’ve heard of it before, but you’ve probably never thought about it like this… It turns out that the easy fix for all of our most common problems has been within us all along, no pills required. But first, a little background…
Many of your most common ailments can be linked to the endocrine system. This system is made up of all of the glands in your body, along with all of the hormones that are produced by those glands. So I guess you could say it’s kind of important.
Some common problems involving the endocrine system include headaches, sore throat, indigestion, asthma, sleep disorders, circulation problems, and the list goes on.
So, what’s this quick fix, you ask?
Well, many of you might be familiar with something called your chakras, the set of seven energy centers throughout your body.
The word chakra is derived from the Sanskrit word for “spinning wheel of light.” We have seven chakras from the base of our spine all the way to the top of our head. And it just so happens that these chakras are exactly aligned with all of the nerve bundles that make up the endocrine system.
See where I’m going with this?
As you can see, many common ailments that are related to the endocrine system are also directly related to your chakras.
A chakra imbalance can even be the cause of more serious conditions such as diabetes, which is related to your solar plexus chakra where your pancreas is located.
When all of your chakras are balanced, you’ll see a dramatic improvement in your physical and mental well-being.
Let’s quickly explore each chakra and see how each one contributes to our bodies and our lives.
Chakra 1– Muladhara or Root Chakra
- Location: base of spine, coccygeal region
- Function: connects us to the earth; keeps us grounded and centered.
- Blockage symptoms: feeling worried or uneasy
- Benefits when energized: feeling stable and secure
- Common health issues: sciatica, varicose veins, lower back pain
Chakra 2– Svadhisthana or Sacral Chakra
- Location: reproductive area (lower abdomen to navel)
- Function: associated with sexuality, birth, and creativity
- Blockage symptoms: decreased creativity, sense of emptiness
- Benefits when energized: increased creativity, sexual energy
- Common health issues: sexual dysfunction, allergies, prostate and bladder cancer, pelvic/lower back pain
Chakra 3– Manipura or Solar Plexus Chakra
- Location: solar plexus, abdominal area
- Function: body’s distribution point for psychic energies, “trusting your gut”
- Blockage symptoms: fear, lack of self-confidence
- Benefits when energized: clear intentions, ability to manifest your desires
- Common health issues: digestive problems, arthritis, liver dysfunction, ulcers, diabetes
Chakra 4– Anahata or Heart Chakra
- Location: heart, center of the chest
- Function: love, compassion, ability to “follow your heart”
- Blockage symptoms: inability to give or receive love, issues with forgiveness, loneliness, feeling alienated
- Benefits when energized: oneness with life, openness to love
- Common health issues: heart problems, asthma, upper/middle back pain
Chakra 5– Vishuddha or Throat Chakra
- Location: throat/mouth area
- Function: communication, “speaking your truth”
- Blockage symptoms: inability to express your true feelings, communication problems
- Benefits when energized: ability to express yourself and communicate with others
- Common health issues: thyroid issues, sore throat, swollen glands, throat and mouth ulcers
Chakra 6– Ajna or Third Eye Chakra
- Location: center of the forehead, between the eyebrows
- Function: imagination and insight, intuition, “following your dreams”
- Blockage symptoms: fear of being open to others’ ideas, paranoia and anxiety
- Benefits when energized: clear insight, strong intuition
- Common health issues: headaches, brain tumors, mental confusion, sinus problems, neurological disorders
Chakra 7– Sahaswara or Crown Chakra
- Location: top of the head
- Function: connects us to higher consciousness, allows us to see the larger purpose in our lives
- Blockage symptoms: inability to trust in the universe, lack of inspiration
- Benefits when energized: connectedness with the universe, seeing the bigger picture
- Common health issues: skeletal problems, paralysis
Now that you know about the roles of all of the different chakras, you can see how they are closely tied to all of the vital functions of the endocrine system.
And now you might be wondering how you can harness the power of your chakras to start changing your life. Well then listen up!
If something isn’t working for you in your life, physically or emotionally, it could be the result of a blockage in one or more of your chakras.
So before you reach for those pills…
First try to identify which of your chakras might be blocked. Simply focusing on a particular chakra can help you clear out any blockages you might be experiencing.
Dr. Hiroshi Motoyama, a Japanese scientist and parapsychologist, developed a chakra machine made with copper electrodes. When he placed these electrodes near different chakra areas, he found that concentrating on a particular chakra caused an increase in the number of photons that it emitted.
In other words, a strong focus and intention on a certain area that is troubling you can actually increase the energy flow in that area and help you heal yourself from within.
Here are some simple exercises you can start doing right now to begin clearing your chakras and to allow energy to flow freely throughout your body:
- Meditate – find a quiet place where you can sit still and picture light traveling from your root chakra all the way up to your crown chakra. Pause at each chakra, envisioning its particular color and breathing that color in.
- Find the color that corresponds to the chakra where you feel there is a blockage. Try to eat fresh fruits and vegetables of that color, or surround yourself with candles of that color while meditating.
- Breathe deeply and picture a chord from the bottom of your spine that connects you to the earth. Imagine that nurturing earth energy running through each chakra to the top of your head.
Want to learn more ways to become more in tune with yourself and your body?
In this course, you will dive deeply into all of these energy centers and learn how to shift your reality and start living your ideal life. You’ll see for yourself that you have the tools within you to keep your body running like the well-oiled machine that it was made to be.