Very few are in the know about the incredible CBD benefits. Here are important facts you will want to know as CBD becomes legal.
Did You Know…
- Only about 9% of marijuana users become clinically dependent, according to a study.
- Marijuana has been proven helpful for treating the symptoms of a variety of medical conditions. The body’s endocannabinoid system may explain why.
- Beer & Cannabis are cousins. Beer’s hops are in the same family of flowering plants as marijuana.
- Study after study has found that marijuana is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco.
- Legalizing marijuana would generate $8.7 billion in federal and state tax revenue per year.
- The Indian Government declared Cannabis harmless in 1894
- The Use of Hemp Could Save Our Planet
- The CBD molecule found in hemp is the same CBD molecule found in Cannabis.
- Cannabis can also help your pets. Pet owners are already using marijuana medicinally to help their suffering cats and dogs, according to a 2013 article in the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Hemp and Cannabis are pretty much the same plant. The difference is that one has a compound called THC that get you high. They both come from Cannabis Sativa L.
A single genetic switch. In 2011, researchers from the University of Saskatchewan announced that they’d discovered the genetic alteration that allows psychoactive cannabis plants (Cannabis sativa) to give users a high (as compared to industrial hemp plants, which are no fun for smoking).Industrial hemp plants are the same species as marijuana plants, but they don’t produce a substance called tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA). This is the precursor to tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive ingredient in pot. Hemp plants fail to produce this substance because they lack a gene that makes an enzyme to produce THCA, according to University of Saskatchewan biochemist Jon Page.In contrast, marijuana plants do produce THCA but don’t create much of a substance called cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), which occurs in abundance in hemp but competes with THCA for raw materials. Thus, hemp is rich in nonpsychoactive CBDA, while marijuana is chock full of mind-bending THC.
CBD Stimulates Healing
At A Cellular Level
What makes CBD unique is that it uses something called the “Endocannabinoid” system in your body. The endocannabinoid system regulates the proper function of your cells throughout your entire body.
After a quick search, we discovered tens of thousands of scientific research studies proving the effectiveness of CBD on dozens of different ailments. Here is a small sample of what we found:
Reduces Seizures – In a 2013 case study published in the Journal of Epilepsy and Behavior, children in the study we taking an average of 12 anti-seizure drugs. After introducing CBD, 84% of the families reported an improvement not only with seizures but also increased alertness, improved mood and better sleep.
Combats Cancer Cells – Recently the NCI (National Cancer Institute) published a press release stating studies have show cannabinoids may be able to kill cancer cells while protecting normal cells.
Decreases Pain – Dr. Manny Alvarez (health editor Foxnews.com) recently interviewed Chris Kilham (also featured on Dr. OZ) about using cannabidiol to treat chronic illness. In it they discussed how the science of CBD relieving pain goes back to the 1890’s. They also discussed how it appears to have profound nerve-protective and brain-enhancing properties. And interestingly enough, it also induces an anti-anxiety effect.
Reduce Oxidative Stress and Inflammation – One study published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology tested the effects of CBD on heart conditions (myocardial dysfunction), oxidative stress, inflammation and cell death. The results revealed a significant reduction in the intensity of the ailments tested, once again proving the case for CBD.
Helps Get Rid Of Stiffness – In yet another study, a group of 160 patients suffering from either spasticity, spasms, bladder problems, tremor or pain were treated with CBD. The result was a significant decrease in the patients #1 troubling symptom with the strongest being control of muscle stiffness and spasms.
Literally 1000’s Of Clinical Studies Show Amazing Benefits…
- 221 Studies: Cannabidiol displays anti-seizure properties
- 533 Studies: Regulation of nausea and vomiting by cannabinoids
- 1784 Studies: CBD suppresses pain
- 1168 Studies: CBD improves brain function
- 295 Studies: CBD improves sleep
- 2042 Studies: CBD Fights Cancer and Tumors
- 1368 Studies: Cannabidiol protects from inflamation
- 413 Sudies: Anxiety relief with CBD
- 802 Studies: CBD helps fight neurodegenerative disease
Is CBD Legal?
Right now, the federal government considers marijuana a Class I drug. Many states are now legalizing medical marijuana, with many more on the way.
But the good news is that CBD produced outside the United States, extracted from hemp and imported in is now considered completely legal.
The oil has no psychoactive effects and is totally safe.
That means any person, in any of the 50 states, can have CBD shipped to their home WITHOUT a Marijuana card.
One Standout Company Is
Leading The Charge…
One of the most trusted companies at the forefront of this revolutionary movement is SOL✿CBD.
We arranged a special deal for our readers.
To learn more and try it for yourself, we recommend you check out their website at www.SOLCBD.com. They even offer a crazy 60-day guarantee so you risk nothing to see how it works for you.
Here’s what three of their customers had to say about their proprietary formulation.
You can find many more on their website…
“My life has changed for the better.
I had given up hope.”
“After ten years of regular seizure activity and an anxiety disorder which developed in response to the fear of the seizures, I have been offered a gift of a substance in CBD which have reduced the number of seizures and helped ease the anxiety. It has only been a week that I have been taking this wonderful tincture but my life has changed for the better. I had begun to give up hope. There was a valuable lesson for me. Never give up.”
“I use CBD twice a day and no seizures”
“CBD is the ANSWER. I am 58 years young and I have epileptic seizures. No more PHENOBARBITOL or DILANTIN 6 pills a day. I use CBD twice a day and the seizures go away. I will do everything within my power to educate people about CBD.”
“I use this for my Fibromyalgia pains. It works great & I noticed my sleep is very sound. I will not use any traditional pain management meds. It is also safe & effective for my 15 year old dogs hips! Amazing results for her in much smaller doses needed.”
Visit http://www.endpotprohibition.com for new videos, transcripts, references, or to contact me! To keep the ad-free documentaries coming, please consider donating to EndPotProhibition. If you donate $5(CAD) or more, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be credited in an upcoming documentary.