Eating a healthy, well-balanced diet should provide you with all the nutrients that your body needs, but unfortunately our soil and many foods are deficient in vitamins and minerals. That’s why more and more people turn to supplements.
Millions of Americans spend more than $100 a month on supplements. But with so many different vitamins on the market, how do you know which ones to take, when and what to mix with in order to gain the most benefits.
Another important factor is absorption as you are not what you eat, but what you assimilate. How much of a nutrient is actually utilized by the body, depends on many factors, including the form of a supplement, the delivery system, when it’s taken and what it’s combined with. Taken improperly, many nutrients are excreted through the kidneys, creating nothing more than “expensive urine”.
This week Shawn shares 10 critical tips on what supplements to take and the best ways to take them.
When you listen to this educational podcast you’ll discover:
- What are 10 important supplements to take.
- Why you need Vitamin D3 and when to take it.
- What should you combine your supplements with?
- Vitamin that improves absorption and metabolism of calcium.
- What are probiotics and their benefits.
- Should you take multivitamins?
- Fish oil, krill oil, phytoplankton. Which one is better and why.
- What is astaxanthin?
- MSM and its benefits.
- How to increase MSM potency.
- Power of enzymes and which should you take.
- The most deficient mineral in the body and how to replenish it.
- How medicinal mushrooms affect your immune system.
- Green tea and fat cells.
- Plus a SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.