Back pain is one of the most common medical problems, affecting a shocking 8 out of 10 people at some point during their lives. This number is also on the rise.
Shawn Stevenson reveals his personal story through a back condition and what he learned to heal himself and countless others naturally.
If you suffer from back pain (and even if you don’t) you’ll want to listen to this now.
Insane facts about back pain in America:
- Around 31 millions American are affected by lower back pain.
- 50% of the Americans who are working suffer from back pain each year. And this has made it one of the most common reason for them to take leave from work.
- According to the experts, about 80% of the total population would experience back pain at some point of their life.
- In the year 2002 , a survey conducted by the NHIS has brought to light that 26.4% of the 31,044 respondents suffered from low back pain which lasted for a day.
- Each year about $50 billion is being spent on back pain by the Americans.
When you listen to this podcast you will learn:
- Shawn’s personal back pain story.
- The one thing that started his journey to recovery.
- How your back works (this is critical in understanding the solution).
- The important beverage to feed your spinal “shock absorbers”.
- Why you don’t want to be laying around.
- These lower body muscles if tight effect your back.
- The role of the SI joint.
- Important nutritional components that rebuild your back.
- The danger of molecular mimicry.
- The root causes of back pain.
- The foods that help with back pain.
- Complimentary practices for back pain relief.
Click play below to listen to the podcast…