Soy has become very popular in the last 15 years and it is now a 4 billion dollar industry. Great marketing efforts are definitely paying off but thankfully to many scientific studies we are now aware of the real dangers of soy consumption.
288 studies on the toxic properties and effects of soybeans are listed at the Poisonous Plant Database of the United States FDA’s Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition. It is a great concern that the FDA has this information and knowingly chose to ignore the dangers, that’s why it is very important that you educate yourself on this topic.
This week Shawn Stevenson exposes the real truth about soy and its effects on human body. You might be shocked after listening to this podcast.
Know someone who eats soy? Please share this with them and everyone you care about.
When you listen to the podcast below you’ll discover:
- What plant estrogens can do to your body.
- Cause of fibroid tumors in women.
- What beverages have 20,000 times more estrogen than birth control pills.
- Which soy compounds can damage thyroid function.
- How soy can alter menstrual cycle.
- What are anti-nutrients.
- Dangers of vegetable oils.
- How anti-nutrients can block the absorption of minerals and proteins.
- Strategies on how to transition away from soy products.
- How to get bad estrogen out of the body.
Click play below to listen to the podcast…