- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
In this podcast expert nutritionist, Shawn Stevenson, talks about root causes and natural treatments to problems of depression.
Many people suffer quietly because they don’t realize they have an illness. They may feel the depression is a weakness and as a result don’t make the call for help. Let’s clear up some things right now. Depression is more than just having the “blues”. Depression is not a personal weakness or personality fault. Depression has natural treatments. You are about to discover what they are in this podcast.
General Depression Statistics
- Depression weakens the immune system and so one becomes susceptible to physical disorders
- In a year nearly 13 million and 14 million people experience a depressive disorder
- Only 20 percent who develop depression receive adequate treatment
- 16 percent of adults will experience depression
- 97 percent of those reporting depression are with the opinion that their work, home life and relationships suffered as a result of it
- Depression increases chances of dying within 6 months after a heart attack
When you listen to this podcast you will learn:
- How depression effects you biologically
- The chemical process of depression
- How Vitamin C helps reverse depression & its best botanical sources
- This legume can help with dopamine based depression
- This yellow flower has been clinically proven in helping depression
- The amazing history and benefits of Ginkgo Biloba
- People suffering with depression have a low level of this
- You MUST remove these oils from your diet
- This nut works just as well as a pharmaceutical antidepressant
- And much more…
Shawn Stevenson’s TEDx talk on Cacao
Click play below to listen now…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Share On Facebook
- Share On Twitter
Seth B says
took notes. loved it. i was depressed back in my late teens to early twenties, then they put me on anti depressents and i got very suicidal, after going cold turkey from pharma, i got better. just talking to friends and family was the best medicine at the time. since then, so long as most of the situations in my life are fine including having some kind of drive or interest or purpose or fascination, i haven’t been depressed. with eating healthy, i’ve actually experienced bouts of happiness and pure joy even bliss or “runner’s high” moments. the better i feel and exercise and bask in that community, the better my life feels overall. i love listening to shawn’s podcasts because his info is so researched and potent and relevant and delivered usually with respect, concert, and usually experience
Jerome Hodnett says
SERIOUS ISSUE IN OUR SOCIETY DEPRESSION,MENTAL HEALTH,MOST PEOPLE HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE HOW BADLY SOME PEOPLE SUFFER THEY LIVE ON A DIFFERENT WAVELENGTH TOO THESE UNFORUNATE SOULS.
Fantastic goods from you, man. Podcast 7 Natural Treatment For Depression | Be Well Buzz. I’ve understand your stuff previous too and you are just too excellent. I really like what you’ve acquired here. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific podcast.