You probably think you’re doing everything you can to stay healthy: you get lots of sleep, keep a healthy diet, exercise regularly, but one of the important things to do is Relax!
Stress has a bigger impact on your health than you might realize. Most people think of “stress” as a modern problem – the end result of dealing with fast-paced work lives, traffic jams, and busy family schedules. But stress, and all the ways it can affect our quality of life, is a human condition that’s been around throughout history. Consequently, so has the quest to find ways to manage and balance the stress response.
Either it is a mental, physical or emotional stress, it can cause serious health challenges in the long run. So how can you ensure that you protect your body from its effects?
The real insurance that you can get for you and your family is by implementing adaptogenic herbs (adaptogens for short) into your nutritional protocol. This family of herbs support the body’s adaptive energy, which is alternatively called life force, chi/qi, or prana.
This week Shawn Stevenson interviews Stephen Rogers, who is an expert on those herbs and a creator of ShenTrition.
When you listen to this IMPORTANT podcast you’ll learn:
- Stephen’s personal story.
- What are chi tonics?
- Principles of Chinese Medicine.
- What are tonifying herbs.
- The best way to take adaptogenic herbs.
- Holistic medicine and synergistically balanced formulas.
- What is Ho Sho Wu (Fo-ti) for and how it can raise your consciousness.
- Importance of strong Chi/Qi.
- What is congenital essence?
- Amazing health benefits of Rhodiola.
- Adaptogenic properties of Ginseng.
- The best source of complete protein.
- How is ShenTrition made and how to take it.
- And much more.