High blood pressure is the single most important risk factor for stroke, heart failure, kidney failure, and heart attack. It is often called the “silent killer” as there are usually no symptoms.
Stroke is the No. 3 cause of death among Americans. It’s also a leading cause of serious, long-term disability. Projections show that by 2030, an additional 27 million people could have high blood pressure, a 9.9% increase in prevalence from 2010.
Many people mistakenly think of stroke as an “old person’s disease.” But in the United States, about 76.4 million people age 20 and older have high blood pressure.
This week Shawn Stevenson explains and shares the real truth about high blood pressure, natural solutions and prevention tips. You might be shocked after listening to this podcast.
Please share this important podcast with family and friends.
When you listen to the podcast below you’ll discover:
- The staggering health care cost associated with high blood pressure.
- Common misconceptions about blood pressure and it’s causes.
- What organs are responisble for regulating blood pressure (not what you think).
- Why your body elevates blood pressure on purpose?
- What you blood pressure number REALLY mean.
- 6 critical steps to lowering your blood pressure naturally.
- And much, much more
Click play below to listen to the podcast…