Most people understand the importance of hydration, but the disconnect is how critical to health the source and structure of water is. Shawn Stevenson delivers true wisdom when it comes to this mysterious substance. You won’t see things the same way after listening to this podcast.
Water is your body’s most important nutrient, is involved in every bodily function, and makes up 70- 75% of your total body weight. Water helps you to maintain body temperature, metabolize body fat, aids in digestion, lubricates and cushions organs, transports nutrients, and flushes toxins from your body.
After listening to this podcast it will become abundantly clear how important drinking the RIGHT water is.
When you listen to this podcast you’ll discover:
- How water is related to your energy levels.
- Body processes that depend on water.
- Importance of water balance in your body.
- The physiology of dehydration.
- Importance of water in weight loss.
- What are aquaporins.
- The importance of drinking the right kind of water.
- A study showed these pharmaceuticals in tap water (scary!)
- The use of this chemical in water treatment is actually a crime.
- Is bottled water safe?
- Best way to “reset” water.
- How water alkalizers work and if they are healthy.
- Where to find the best drinking water.
- Things you can add to water to make it more hydrating.
Click play below to listen to the podcast…