Did You Know…
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the United States; one in every three deaths is from heart disease and stroke, equal to 2,200 deaths per day.
February is American Heart Month and we’re doing our part to shine light on this topic. What you may have been told about the cause of heart disease may be misleading and we want you to get the facts.
In this vitally important video podcast our resident nutritionist Shawn Stevenson breaks down the real cause of heart disease and gives you the tools to never have to worry about it.
When you watch the podcast below you’ll discover:
- The heart disease / cholesterol connection (it may surprise you!)
- 5 benefits of Cholesterol!?
- What is true meaning of LDL and HDL?
- The real culprit of heart disease.
- The digestive process explained.
- Specific dangers of hydrogenated oils.
- The best diet to support your body and your heart.
- The mineral your likely deficient in.
- The fats you want to eat to prevent heart disease.
- Sources of beneficial fats.
Get the full story by watching the video below:
Special offer for BeWellBuzz readers only:
Get 10% Off Magnesium Infusion (ending soon)