Shawn Stevenson interviews the brilliant Don Tolman. Don Tolman is known as the Whole Food Medicine Cowboy, because for 17 years he searched the world & let nothing get in his way of hunting down the lost wisdom of the ancients…. the truths about the real potential of human beings… which has been kept hidden from the masses. He read & interpreted the most profound ancient scrolls, was given special dispensation rights to pour through hidden ancient libraries, and searched through dusty old catacombs.
Don invites you to open your mind to the possibility that nature has a wisdom beyond our current comprehension. And investigate for yourself what he has discovered using your own internal guidance system… the wisdom that’s right for you. You’ll know if the nuggets of wisdom Don shares feels like the truth to you.
This interview is a passionate one and has priceless insights in all areas of health and wellness. You’ll want to have pen and paper on hand while you listen to this brilliant interview.
If you like and appreciate what you hear please share this interview with family and friends. And click the recommend button right now. Thanks in advance for being part of this community and movement that’s raising awareness to the simplicity and beauty of self empowerment.
When you listen to this podcast you’ll discover:
- The curse of Iatrogenesis.
- Don Tolman’s amazing story and magical journey.
- True meaning of words we commonly use (this is shocking)
- The doctrine of signatures.
- What happened to the scholastic method.
- Where “disease” comes from and the history behind the word.
- The 2 root causes of disease.
- The body’s “tubing” explained.
- 7 Principles of health.
- The truth about cancer.
- The berry-vaccine connection.
- A biblical food called Pulse.
- Why supplementation is incomplete.
- And much more…
Links talked about in the podcast (and a special offer for the BeWellBuzz family)