I get it… you have a lot on your plate. You wear a lot of hats, even within just one single day, and my gosh… how can you possibly stay on top of your health amongst it all? You are a spouse, a parent, a professional, but who are you being for you?
Now don’t get me wrong… I get you really love your life and you wouldn’t trade it in for the world, but sometimes you are just dog tired and can’t seem to make a dent in your ever growing to-do list.
You can’t possibly find the time to squeeze in figuring out how to gain more energy so you can increase your productivity, meet your goals, and keep that gung-ho spirit alive.
I have got your golden ticket, my friend. I am bushwhacking back all of those nasty weeds on the downhill path of assured burnout, so you can streamline your process to health faster and easier.
7 Hot Health Tips For Busy People:
1) Become A Professional Boxer: Huh? Let me explain what I am talking about here. Have you ever heard of time boxing? Time boxing is used by some of the most successful people in the world. There are different versions out there, but I suggest breaking up your day into time chunks of 60 minutes/60 minutes/30 minutes. So for 50 minutes you are going to focus on getting your top priority completed, the one that you would feel the most relief if it was taken off your plate. So, shut down the email, turn off your cell, it is just you and that priority meeting eye-to-eye. Then take a 10 minute break to roll it out, move your body, release your shoulders down from your ears. Sit back down for another 50-10 cycle. After the second round you earned a 30-minute break.
2) Eat For Optimal Energy: So, on that 30 minute break we just mentioned… this is when you eat a light, organic, healthy meal to keep your energy going. Make sure that it includes some protein to keep your blood sugar levels stable, avoiding that nasty crash-and-burn villain. I highly recommend “happy meat” meaning no hormones, no anti-biotics, and if red meat, preferably grass fed. No need to clog up your thinking power with added chemicals.
3) Broaden Your Horizons: I am talking about exercise here. You must get out, drink up some fresh air, and realize that a whole world exists out there and it is waiting for you to join it. Go for a minimum of a thirty-minute brisk walk or run every day…break a sweat at least three times a week.
4) Put Three On The Line: At the end of each day choose THREE things that you are going to focus on crossing off your list the next day… not five, not ten, but three. You may actually get more done in a day than you would normally in a week.
6) Superheroes Need Downtime Too: If you want to attain the health you crave with ninja-like grace and speed, you need to catch some ZZZZZZs. Sleeping around 8 hours a day will recalibrate your body and mind so you can bounce outta bed in the morning, ready to take on the world.
7) Whoa! Ease Up Cowboy: Trying to control every situation and putting pressure on yourself to know all the answers is, in two words, utterly exhausting. There comes a time when you need to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and admit it is time to get the support you need with your health. Find your trusted health resource that can sift through the mountains of information out there for you and deliver the answers you need in a cut-to-the-chase way.
Put the 7 Hot Health Tips For Busy People into action and see your health take a major upward turn pronto. And don’t forget, I always want to hear your voice, so leave a comment on which of these hot tips hit you the hardest and shifted your way of thinking and being.
So there you have it! Being healthy just doesn’t have to be that hard. All you need to do is stay realistic, be level-headed, and get the support you need to stay on top of your game. I am here for you… reach out to email@example.com for a complimentary phone consult so we can get your health, weight, and energy where you want it… where you know it SHOULD be!