Natural cures for acid reflux are what people want to know these days. Acid reflux results in distress for millions of people all across the world. It can result in serious health implications if you do not treat it at time. The best way to treat acid reflux is by opting for a natural cure. The medicines taken to cure acid reflux does calm your stomach, however, you may have to face some side effects due to those medicines. Serious cases of acid reflux require medical care and attention. Some of the best known natural cures for acid reflux are:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: some people think that these are strange cures for acid reflux. It may not sound logical to add acid in your tummy when you are already suffering from acid reflux. But, it does work as natural cures for acid reflux. Natural apple cider vinegar has enzymes in it which helps digest food easily and at a faster speed. Mix half to one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and have it along with your food. Do not combine your food with any other drinks when you are having apple cider vinegar.
2. Fennel Tea: have fennel tea to ease your digestion process. You can buy herbal fennel tea from the herb stores or you can make one yourself by adding two teaspoon of fennel in boiling water, straining the same after five minutes and drinking it.
3. Peppermint leaves: I am not referring to peppermint candies here; you must have fresh peppermint leaves to ease the symptoms of acid reflux. You can buy them at a supermarket and even grow them on your own if you love gardening. You can also have peppermint tea as natural cures for acid reflux.
4. Cold water: a glassful of cold water may be helpful in providing you with short time relief. Cold water will dilute the acids in the stomach for a short while this will give you time to find long term natural cures for acid reflux.
5. The ginger root: having ginger root teas will help as natural cures for acid reflux. Wash and peel the ginger root, shred it into thin slivers, boil it in water for five minutes, steep the water and have it like tea.
6. Go easy on your waist: a tight belt can cause your stomach more discomfort as it causes the acids in the stomach to back up into gullet and lead to acid reflux. Wear lose clothes so that it is easier for your stomach to digest food.
7. Maintain a food diary: keep a food diary for a week to know what causes acid reflux and what eases the symptoms. Makes notes of all the things you eat and how you feel after eating it. Many people have benefitted by keeping a food diary, this helps them identify the food that triggers acid reflux and by not having that food the problem is gone. Some common foods can trigger acid reflux like coffee, alcohol, fried foods, fatty foods, tobacco as well as cola drinks.
8. Reduce the levels of stress: stress is also responsible for acid reflux. Monitor your level of stress for a week and notice how it affects the symptoms of acid reflux. Some people suffer from acid reflux if they have a cup of coffee after a stressful moment, whereas, no symptoms are observed when they have coffee on a relaxed day.
References^ acid reflux (herbscancure.com)^ vinegar (herbscancure.com)^ Cold (herbscancure.com)^ stress (herbscancure.com)^ acid reflux (herbscancure.com)^ stomach (technorati.com)^ acid (technorati.com)^ acid reflux (technorati.com)^ fennel (technorati.com)^ peppermint (technorati.com)^ ginger (technorati.com)^ ginger root (technorati.com)^ stress (technorati.com)^ food diary (technorati.com)^ belt (technorati.com)^ herbal tea (technorati.com)^ natural cure (technorati.com)^ herbal cure (technorati.com)^ good health magnesium (technorati.com)^ cold water (technorati.com)^ natural cures for acid reflux (technorati.com)^ acid reflux (herbscancure.com)^ natural cures for acid reflux (herbscancure.com)^ natural remedies for acid reflux (herbscancure.com)