Bee pollen have ninety six different nutrients and is extremely good for health. It also has forty kinds of proteins which aid the functioning of the body parts and organs. Bee pollens are also rich in twenty two varieties of amino acids, carotene, fatty acids as well as enzymes. It is also rich in magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, zinc and copper in small quantities. The nutrients in bee pollens are extremely good for health.
Benefits of Bee pollens:
Bee pollens have many health benefits. Bee pollens should be taken in ample quantity, because only five percent (approximately) ingredients are absorbed in the body. Many herbal manufacturers are working to increase the percentage of active ingredients dissolved by the body. The healthiest bee pollens are those which have been freeze dried. Dried and frozen bee pollens stop loss of nutrients by avoiding oxidization. Also make sure that the bee pollens are not excessively processed as it frees it of the essential nutrients as well as enzymes.
1. It helps in making the immune system stronger thus making your body more resistant to diseases and allergies.
2. This is also a good herbal cure to manage stress. As stress has become a very common ailment in today’s time, bee pollen has gained immense popularity in the recent years because of its stress buster properties.
3. Bee pollen helps in energizing the body and making the body more energetic.
4. Bee pollens are also helping in improving male health, it increases the sperm count as well as prevents prostate related problems.
5. Bee pollens are used by athletes as an herbal aid to improve their energy levels and increasing endurance. Everyday use of bee pollens is helpful in improving the health of sportmen, athletes as well as those involved in physical activities.
6. Bee pollens are also helpful in weight maintenance. They help in reducing the fat accumulated in the body thus reducing weight. This natural supplement helps a person manage weight without losing any energy levels usually caused by dieting and fad diets.
7. Bee pollens are helpful in increasing the metabolic activity of the body. It is extremely helpful in dissolving the fat cells and flushing them out of the body. This fat dissolving action is possible due to lecithin present in bee pollens. Everyday consumption will have positive impact on your health.
8. Bee pollens are also helpful in reducing the cholesterol levels in the body. High levels of cholesterol increases the risk of several health conditions such as coronary heart disease, stroke, and peripheral vascular disease. High cholesterol levels have also been linked to diabetes and high blood pressure. A good balanced diet and everyday consumption of bee pollens can help bring down the cholesterol levels.
9. Research on mice has shown that bee pollen is helpful in reducing the occurrence of breast cancer in those who are genetically inclined to the disease. (By stating this fact we do not encourage testing on animal, we are just stating a fact.)
10. Antibodies found in bee pollen are known to reduce the effects of aging. They are helpful in reducing age spots, wrinkles, dryness and dullness of the skin.
11. Bee pollens are also helpful in detoxification of the body.
12. They help in improving the health of a female reproductive system. It also helps women ease the discomforts caused due to PMS.
References^ stress (herbscancure.com)^ cholesterol (herbscancure.com)^ cholesterol levels (herbscancure.com)^ cancer (herbscancure.com)^ bee pollen (technorati.com)^ anti aging (technorati.com)^ metabolism (technorati.com)^ weight management (technorati.com)^ nutrients (technorati.com)^ cholesterol levels (technorati.com)^ age spots (technorati.com)^ wrinkles (technorati.com)^ PMS (technorati.com)^ sperm count (technorati.com)^ better health (technorati.com)