Can Thoughts Affect Your Health?
Every thought that runs through your mind is responsible for everything that happens in your life and your body.
Every effect you see in your physical world has a specific cause which has its origin in your mental world. That’s why you have to be really aware and careful of what you think. Thoughts are like a tape that always plays in your mind. What you experience depends on what you play. In order to change anything in your life. you need to change the tape first.
Studies have shown that every single thought we have is ingrained into our cells and into our DNA. Over time negative thought patterns can manifest in physical illness. Because these thoughts are in our DNA any disease or illness that manifests in us can be passed on to future generations.
Changing your thought patterns to positive ones can improve your emotional, spiritual, mental and physical states.
This week Shawn Stevenson interviews researcher, mind-body medicine educator, andspeaker, Dr. Larry Berkelhammer.
By sharing this information, you make the world a better place.
When you listen to the podcast below you’ll discover:
- How to live with chronic medical challenges.
- How our thoughts and emotions affect our physiology.
- The biochemistry of a stressful thought.
- The power of negative or positive attributions.
- The importance of being conscious of our thoughts.
- What is Dr. Berkelhammer’s mindful practice.
- Scientific basis of the placebo effect.
- What is the nocebo effect.
- Who practices modern voodoo.
- What is Psychoneuroimmunology?
- What scientific studies discovered about altruism.
Want more? You can find Dr. Larry Berkelhammer here: http://www.larryberkelhammer.com/