- 6 Diet Foods for Lasting Energy: Low Calorie, High Energy Foods For Weight Loss May 13, 2013 Jake Gates
- 10 Health Benefits of Radishes and 5 Delicious Recipes April 29, 2013 Miriam Levin
- Health Benefits of Oranges April 16, 2013 Miriam Levin
Podcast 9 – Top 5 Superfoods You Can’t Live Without
Post date: 22.09.2011 11:09 PM
Todays podcast is about the most amazing and powerful superfoods on the planet. These foods are healing and rich in nutrients and should be a staple in your diet. Our resident nutritionist Shawn Stevenson tells you about the 5 superfoods you won’t want to live without.
When you listen to this podcast you will learn:
- Discover the importance of Phycocyanin
- ________ has been used by Aztecs as their main protein source.
- ________ has more beta-Carotene than carrots.
- ________ is the best botanical source of Vitamin C.
- The ________ berry stimulates HGH.
- _______ vegetables are a great source of amino acids, minerals and glyconutrients.
- _______ oil is the most anti microbial substance on the planet.
- _______ oil penetrates mitochondria double membrane without insulin and gives you energy.
- _______ oil is a thyroid tonic.
- Learn how to make a fat burning lemonade!
Click play below to listen now…
(BeWellBuzz) Camu-camu (Myrciaria Dubia) is a berry native to the Amazon that has become famous as a tremendous food source of vitamin C. While insuff
(BeWellBuzz) In our pursuit of optimized lives, the use of supplements may appear to offer a shortcut to that lofty goal. Although popping pills is su
In the concluding part of this series, we will learn about six more superfoods that can make a difference to our lives by making us healthy and free f